A user must visit the default web page, re.rockspace.local, in order to interact with and set up the extender. The user may monitor and adjust the extension from anywhere they happen to be with their mobile device. If an issue arises when using the mobile device, however, it will always advise you to try again on a computer. The re.rockspace.local interface requires the user to log in every time he needs to make use of it. To access the web interface of the rockspace Wi-Fi extender, enter either re.rockspace.local or 192.168.0.254 in the browser’s address bar.
Accessing the range extender’s settings via Rockspace is easy after you’ve logged in. This guide can help you if you have trouble logging into the Rockspace range extender. This post will explain how to connect a Rackspace Range Extender to an already existing WiFi network and log into the service.
So, what do we need to know about the prerequisites?
You should bring the router and Rockspace extender. Login credentials for the extender’s management interface. You may find it on the bottom of the box or next to the extension. If a new password has been set, please use it.
Any internet-enabled device, be it a desktop computer or a mobile phone.
What is the procedure for changing the local re.rockspace password?
One common technique for protecting your range extender is to alter the local password for the interface (re.rockspace.local). To prevent unauthorized access to the re.rockspace.local dashboard, each user must set a unique password during the setup process. Either the Tether app on your mobile device or the re.rockspace.local interface on your computer may be used for re rockspace local password change.
Follow these instructions to alter the password for your Rockspace wireless extender’s user interface.
- Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device and connect to the extender’s network.
- Simply enter re.rockspace.local or 192.168.0.254 into your browser’s address bar.
- When you press enter, the standard Rackspace login window loads.
- The fields for entering your credentials are indicated below. In the username area, enter “admin.” Fill up the password form with the current password.
- Each letter in your username and password must be capitalized when you log in.
- To access it, just click the login button, and you’ll be sent to the default re.rockspace.local.
- Password changes may be made under the Management section of the Administration menu.
- To access your password preferences, select the Password settings tab.
- To change your admin password, you’ll need to look a little farther down the settings page.
- When logging in, replace the old password with the one you want to use.
- Take note that the admin password will be empty if you are modifying the default password.
- Enter it again into the Confirm New password area.
Get the Right Precise Local Information Relating to Rocks
If you can’t access your device, you won’t be able to finish setting up your Rockspace WiFi extender. To do that, you’ll need to log in using the updated rockspace local credentials. Keep in mind that the case of the letters in the default Rockspace WiFi extender admin information matters. In other words, you absolutely must not make any typos. If you’re having trouble logging in, the user manual is a good resource to consult.