If you have already connected a Rockspace range extender and wondering how do I ensure max performance from your Rockspace Extender then you are at the right place. In this article we will explain couple of things that you can do to make sure that Rockspace extender is working the way it is supposed to and you are getting the best performance out of it.
So without any further ado lets get right into it:
- Make sure you’ve selected highest wireless channel on your router. Click Here if you want to know how to do it.
- Make sure the wireless LED on your extender stays blue.
- Make sure the extender is not too far from the router it should be halfway between your wireless router and the WiFi dead zone in your home.
- Make sure 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz WiFi bands are turned ON.
- You should be using one WiFi name where 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz band will be combined.
- If possible use it as an access point. Click Here if you want to know how to do it.
These are couple of things you can keep in mind if you want to ensure the best performance of your Rockspace range extender. Also you can check linked articles to know more about the mentioned things in the list above.